We are dedicated to encouraging women from all aspects of the business community to enter and be recognised for their talent, creativity and ingenuity.
We look forward to welcoming past entrants as well as new, helping the WIN Awards to inspire the next generation of female talent in our region.
The award categories open to those women who own or direct their own businesses are;
- Best Small Business Award
- Best New Business Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Employer of the Year
- Susan Dobson Award for Entrepreneurship
Award categories open to all women who work for or have a leadership role in any business, organisation or public sector body in the region, or those demonstrating best practice in gender diversity are;
- Rising Star
- Innovation Award
- Corporate Leader Award
- Business Executive of the Year
- Woman in STEM Business
- Role Model of the Year
Standard criteria for ALL entries:
- Nominations must be for a woman-owned or woman working in business in the region.
- Must show evidence of determination and drive.
- Demonstrate a great business idea or acumen.
- Show a thorough understanding of their marketplace (market research).
- Display evidence of great customer service.
- Provide financial data for the last trading year (Susan Dobson Award only)*.
ALL nominees must display evidence of the above criteria, in addition to the specific criteria for each category entered.
NB: Please note that all shortlisted entrants for business owners will be asked to produce financial data/accounts when visited.